Taking care of skin during summers and winter season is very important and necessary. Skin is the most sensitive part of human body and can easily get affected by either scorching sun rays or too cold weather. Are you also worried that these seasons will create damage to your skin and want to learn, How to Prevent Dry Skin in Summer & Winter? Follow the given advice in this article to get rid of these issues.
Summers are like a big relief after dreaded winter days and you would love to go out for Brunches with girl’s gang or for an evening walk but prolonged exposure to sun rays can damage your skin or may create some skin related problems. Taking skin care during summer is most important else you’ll end up with dry skin in summers and make you look bad. So to prevent this here we have some beauty tips for summer..!!
This is very obvious that during summer season we lose some amount of water from our body either by breathing or sweating and this is the major cause of dry skin. So to prevent dry skin Hydrate yourself as much as you can.
- Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
- Eat Fresh and seasonal fruits and green vegetables.
- Moisturize your skin after every few hours (as per the requirement of your skin).
- Use avocado oil, almond oil or jojoba oil all these oils have good moisturizing capabilities.
- Always carry water bottle or sipper with you in summers.
- Add some freshly made fruit juices to your diet.
- Avoid going out in between 10 AM to 3 PM because it’s the hottest time of summers.
- Wear protective Clothes and avoid spraying perfume on your skin in the sun.
- To avoid dry skin around your eyes, be sure to wash your face and eyes every day with normal water.
- During winters tap water comes very cold so don’t wash your face directly with it. Add some hot water to maintain its consistency and then wash your face with Luke warm water.
- Pay special attention to your eye area. Don’t rub your skin or eye roughly.
Many of us face skin related issues during the winter season; it brings uncomfortable dryness and sometimes causes rashes to the skin. Winter skin is quite more dry and chapped, and we end up using many face cream for winters without proper cleansing it. You can check out this winter skincare routine, to prevent dry skin and keep it healthy throughout the weather.
This is another way of taking care of your dry skin during summers even in winter’s seasons. It’s a good summer skin care products, and for winters too. If you’re going to stay in or planning to move out do not forget to apply good SPF sunscreen lotion.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before heading outdoors.
- Apply it on your face, neck and hand also you can apply it to all those parts which will be exposed to the sun.
- Clean your face after every few hours and don’t forget to apply for sunscreen.
- Always make sure that your sunscreen has an SPF greater than equal to 50 as it is very effective.
Whether its summers or winters proper cleaning of skin is always beneficial for maintaining its beauty. Exfoliate is one of the most recommended winter skin care. Routinely exfoliating your skin in a proper way will keep it healthy and moisturize.
- Like winters, exfoliating during the summer season is also important.
- The best way for lightening up sun spots and other marks.
- Do scrub as it will prevent the skin from appearing dry and dull.
- There are some other important beauty tips for summer for preventing your dry skin from
Use a humidifier at home because heating systems dry out the skin.
Some parts of the body like knee, elbows, hands, feet have thin skin and so it loses moisture very fast than any other area of the body. Use deep moisturizing balm at night.
There are many home remedies for preparing a hydrating mask for the winter season. Go with natural ingredients like honey, olive oil, almond oil, yoghurt, banana and even Aloe Vera mask. Make a pack by using any of these products as per the requirement of your skin.
Do wear gloves and scarves to protect skin getting dry. And also use some good face cream for winter.
How to treat Dry skin via diet?
One more thing that you need to do is improve your diet to get rid from dry skin. A good diet includes,
- Dry fruits and Nuts
- Natural vitamin supplements like fish oil, Vitamin E
- Consume food which has good antioxidants properties like dark green vegetables and fruits like Spinach, Broccoli etc
How to control dryness around your eyes?
Face skin is extremely sensitive and so it is easily prone to wrinkles and dryness. Also dry skin around eye is very sophisticated. But little care of it can cure it. How? Use
- Cucumber Juice
- Raw milk
- Tea Bags
- Olive oil
- Rose Water
Follow the above advices, tips and instruction and keep your skin healthy and glowing during every season.
If you enjoyed reading this article, consider sharing it on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!
Also Check : Top Ingenious Ideas: how to heal chapped lips?