Dream of every youth
Six pack abs are nowadays becoming a dream for everyone. Not only men you can even see women in the six-pack race. Abs are the pair of muscles which is situated vertically on each side of the human abdominal wall. The bellies of the person having low fat are visible externally and are commonly known as four, six or eight packs abs depending upon how many are visible.
Today abs have become trending in both men and women. It’s the new name given to a perfect fit body. People want to flaunt their abs as its looks cool according to them. And even its sort of appeal to the opposite sex.
There are no shortcuts to six pack abs; you have to perform best ab workouts. But there is an always and a difference between smart work and hard work. Let’s have a look at some sharp moves and the step by step process to how to achieve six-pack abs.
How to Get Six Pack Abs?
In the first phase of getting started with your six pack abs, you need to change your diet.
PHASE ONE: DIET PLAN
- Go for carbohydrates. If you are not eating right then, your abs will not show up. Every carb is not evil. So try eating wheat, oats, and brown rice as they are rich in fiber.
- Eat more often. This would help you get six packs faster. Eating usually doesn’t mean that you become foody, you just have to eat the standard meal three times a day and have snacks three times. So, in short, it’s like you should not be hungry.
- Try taking protein early in the morning, as people who eat around 30 grams of protein in breakfast are likely to get less hungry throughout the day.
- It is followed by the various changes in hormones and brain signals that control appetite. Getting six pack abs is not about monitoring calories. But you have to get rid of belly fat around your abs, to flaunt your muscles under it.
- Eating processed food is an unhealthy habit. It can cause a lack of nutrients inside the body. Processed foods don’t contain any nutrients in them as they undergo various kinds of preservation.
- Make a habit of drinking loads of water. Drinking water has always been healthy. You might not know, but drinking lots and lots of water makes you lose your weight.
- These were some diets plan which you should strictly follow to get rid of stomach fat. If the fats persist then in the second phase, you are going to shed out all those fats through the workout.
PHASE TWO: WORKOUT
- The more it pains, the more you gain. This is the primary fundamental of the workout. There are various exercises related to abs. You must be aware of most of the activities as they are pretty standard.
- Workout for six days per week. Cardio is a must, and it should be done in the morning for five days. And try lifting in the evening.
- Take a full rest once a week.
- Perform cardio for at least 30 mins at a steady state.
- Make a proper routine for these workouts.
LOWER AB WORKOUTS:
Get laid facing upside, stretch your legs so as your feet lies together and then extend your arms overhead. Inhale and then exhale while squeezing your abs, raising your right wing and left leg by touching hand to foot. Hold it for one count. Repeat it for around 15-20 seconds and then switch it to the other side and continue it for again 15-20 mins.
EXERCISES FOR LOWER ABS:
- HEEL TAP
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBER
- SLIDER PIKE
- STRAIGHT LEG RAISE
- CROSS BODY CLIMBER
- SLIDER KNEE TUCK
- ROLLING PLANK
- ROLL UP
- JACK KNIFE
HOW TO GET ABS FOR WOMEN
For women, there are various exercises through which you can get toned abs. Prepare a fitness routine that would especially have exercises that target your abs. Here is the list of activities:
- Bicycle workout
- Crunches; this is the most common and most effective exercise for abs. There are various types of crunches:
- Hands overhead crunch
- Cross-body crunch
- Legs on exercise ball crunch
- Decline crunch
- Plank exercise
- Lifting your weight
- Raising your leg vertically by lying down with both hands stretched on the sides.
- Doing cardio for around 30 mins.
There are specific laws on abs training:
- If you have weak abs, do them at the beginning of your workout.
- Heavy lifting is not a substitute for direct core work.
- Train heavy to build your abs.
- Always start with the most robust exercise.
- Always have a plan in mind when doing abs.
- Have a proper knowledge of upper and lower abs.
- Give proper time to your abs to recover.
- Learn to ignore the pain.
- Take a break from each workout.
- Always maintain your diet.
- Skip the shortcuts.
These techniques and your commitment would help you get toned abs in less span of time. Most of the people give up their idea on the way but do remember to achieve something different you have to work differently. So hit the gym and make your six pack dream come true.
If you enjoyed reading this article, consider sharing it on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus!
Also Check: How to get rid of the smoking habit? Physical side effects of quitting smoking.